To report a lost or stolen card,
immediately call 1-800-264-4274 (Option 3 then Option 1).
Debit Card Safety Tips
- Protect your card the same as you would cash, checks, or credit cards. No one else should use your card.
- Keep your PIN a secret. Do not write your PIN on anything in your wallet. Never let anyone enter your PIN for you.
- Never give debit card information to anyone over the phone. The bank will never call you to verify your PIN.
- Make a record of card numbers, expiration dates, and phone numbers. Keep this record in a safe place, separate from where you keep your cards. Use this information when you report your cards lost or stolen.
- Have your card ready when using ATMs. Spend as little time as possible when using ATMs and be aware of any suspicious activity in the area.
- If anyone follows you after conducting a transaction, go to a crowded, well-lit area and call the police. Have your cell phone readily available when conducting ATM transactions.
- Check your ATM receipts against transactions reported through the Online or Telephone Banking systems or your monthly account statement. Immediately notify a bank representative of any unauthorized activity.