CITIZENS NATIONAL BANK
As a bank customer, you have a right to financial privacy and the bank respects this right. We recognize the importance you place on your privacy and the confidentiality of your financial information.
Under banking regulations we are required to give you an annual statement regarding the bank’s customer privacy protection policies. This disclosure contains the information the regulations require we give you.
- Categories of Information the Bank Collects: As you probably realize, we collect information on you when you open an account and through the administration of these accounts. The categories of information the bank collects include: (1) transaction accounts, (2) savings accounts, (3) certificates of deposit, (4) safe deposit boxes, (5) credit applications and (6) loan accounts. We also obtain credit reports on customers from time to time.
- Categories of Information the Bank May Disclose: Except as specifically discussed elsewhere in this disclosure, this bank does not intend to disclose consumer or customer information to others. In particular, this bank has no intention of selling customer lists to others so that they can market products directly to you.
- Information About Former Customers: The bank does not treat information about former customers any differently than it does current customers. Specifically, the bank does not release nonpublic personal information about former customers to outside third parties.
- Information Disclosed to Service Providers: In the course of routine business, from time to time, the bank discloses nonpublic information about its customers to third parties who are under contract to the bank to perform services for the bank. The sharing of this information to unaffiliated third parties is for the purpose of processing and servicing a customer’s transaction and to facilitate other normal business transactions. When we do so, the contract contains provisions that require the contractor use the information only for the purposes intended and that the contractor not divulge the information it receives from the bank to others.
- Disclosures Regarding Confidentiality and Security of Information: The bank takes the confidentiality and security of customer information seriously. Internal procedures have been designed to make customer information available to employees who need that access in the performance of their duties while at the same time protecting customer information from outsiders.
If you ever have questions or concerns about the integrity of your account information, please contact one of our new accounts representatives at 254-582-2531.