To report a lost or stolen card,
immediately call 1-800-264-4274 (Option 3 then Option 1).
Debit Card Safety Tips
- Protect your card the same as you would cash, checks, or credit cards. No one else should use your card.
- Keep your PIN a secret. Do not write your PIN on anything in your wallet. Never let anyone enter your PIN for you.
- Never give debit card information to anyone over the phone. The bank will never call you to verify your PIN.
- Make a record of card numbers, expiration dates, and phone numbers. Keep this record in a safe place, separate from where you keep your cards. Use this information when you report your cards lost or stolen.
- Have your card ready when using ATMs. Spend as little time as possible when using ATMs and be aware of any suspicious activity in the area.
- If anyone follows you after conducting a transaction, go to a crowded, well-lit area and call the police. Have your cell phone readily available when conducting ATM transactions.
- Check your ATM receipts against transactions reported through the Online or Telephone Banking systems or your monthly account statement. Immediately notify a bank representative of any unauthorized activity.
© 2011 Citizens National Bank
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator,
[no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.